Hunting is open to the public. We offer two options for hunting on our 120 acres of private fields. Individuals or groups looking to maximize the number of birds they
see may want to select the per-gun pricing. If planning an outing of up to 4 guns, we also offer a special group package. Of course
you get to decide whether you'd like to hunt the more traditional pheasants or try the challenge of the sleek chukar partridge.
Bird dressing is available for a small fee following your hunt.
- Every hunter must wear hunter's orange.
- All hunters and guests must fill out release forms.
- For the safety of others and oneself there is no drinking allowed before or during the hunt.
- Hunters must keep their dogs under control and in their own fields at all times.
- Hunters may not leave their field or shooting preserve to shoot a bird. If a bird goes down in another field your dog may retrieve it.
- Each hunting party is limited to 4 guns and 2 dogs per field.
- Hunters in Michigan no longer are required to have a hunting license while on licensed shooting preserves.